Sully & Son Hydraulics opened its doors in Oct. 1977 by Jim (Sully) Sullivan and Son (Bob). Since that time, the company has expanded into a full service hydraulic supply company with approximately 6500 sq. ft. of building space for sales, repairs, and fabrication employing 23 people.
Jim (Sully) Sullivan began in the hydraulic field in 1957. As president of Sully & Son, his attitude toward customer service and hands on application has made the company well recognized in this field.
Jim Sullivan is now retired as is son Bob. The company is now owned by daughters Joan Hardin and Annette Wren.